Thread: How Israel betrayed Georgia

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

Default How Israel betrayed Georgia

Pravda is reporting on a very serious issue that has arisen between Israel and Georgia over passing of codes by the Israelis to the Russians for drones, and wait till you get this, the Georgians had bought from Israel in what can only be seen as a serious betrayal of trust by Israel. The news came from the Wikileaks leaks that were released from the Stratfor files . Are the Israelis afraid of pissing off the Russians somehow? Georgia lost three drones over Abkhzia when three of them suddenly crashed without explanation. Its going to take a while for tensions to settle and relations to return somewhat back to normal. Georgia and Israel normally have good links it would appear with there being 120,000 Jewish people in Georgia and the signing of tourisim initiatives etc.

http://english.pravda.ru/world/ussr/...ael_georgia-0/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia...rael_relations
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Default Re: How Israel betrayed Georgia

Should teach the Georgians a lesson to build their own drones.

You you buy that stuff from someones else and you can never be 100% sure that you're the only one in control.

Why not post this in our Drone Wars thread? No need for yet another anti-Israeli thread around here, we already have them in abundance.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalMayhem View Post
    Should teach the Georgians a lesson to build their own drones.

You you buy that stuff from someones else and you can never be 100% sure that you're the only one in control.

Why not post this in our Drone Wars thread? No need for yet another anti-Israeli thread around here, we already have them in abundance.
    Its not an anti Israel thread a chara! Was not aware of the drones thread but quite happy for this to be merged
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybiscuits View Post
    Are the Israelis afraid of pissing off the Russians somehow?
    Didn't you read the article? The Israelis traded it for the computer codes used to program the Russian-supplied Iranian missiles. When it comes to their own security, Israel's government couldn't care less for the Russians taking down some Georgian drones.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.

Didn't you read the article? The Israelis traded it for the computer codes used to program the Russian-supplied Iranian missiles. When it comes to their own security, Israel's government couldn't care less for the Russians taking down some Georgian drones.
    My interpretation was that they betrayed the Georgians in the hope of not pissing off the Russians . That was my conclusion, Gerogia is but a mere speck of dust in the Caucuses as far as Israel is concerned....

Edit: Just noticed the piece at the start,, missed that so it seems they should not trust their arms suppliers ...

Israel is pretty good at pissing off everyone, why should the exempt the Russians?

The Georgian government is an unholy disgrace. People are hungry, agriculture has collapsed and people are living off subsistence plots, child mortality is amongst the highest in the world, and what do they do? Buy expensive military hardware designed to **** off the Russians.

Hardly in the interests of the Georgian people, so who is really running their government?

Israel is pretty good at pissing off everyone, why should the exempt the Russians?
    If they made it a national sport they would be world champions

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    The Georgian government is an unholy disgrace. People are hungry, agriculture has collapsed and people are living off subsistence plots, child mortality is amongst the highest in the world, and what do they do? Buy expensive military hardware designed to **** off the Russians.

Hardly in the interests of the Georgian people, so who is really running their government?
    http://humanrights.ge/

It would appear not only that but striking workers are being interrogated and people are dying in police custody. Now I was under the impression that Russia was bullying Georgia and Georgia was innocent but after reading the above website Im glad at least I can see how tapped in the head the Georgian govt is. The govt has its priorities wrong, playing the fiddle while Rome (Tiblisi?) burns.,.,..,