Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why does North Korea have nuclear weapons?

Default Re: Why does North Korea have nuclear weapons?

Markets falling globally after Trump's threat of fire and fury against Korea. Tillerson has been trying to damp things down.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-business-live
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Markets falling globally after Trump's threat of fire and fury against Korea. Tillerson has been trying to damp things down.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-business-live
    Sell in May and go away!
    "If you go far enough to either extreme of the political spectrum, Communist or fascist, you'll find hard-eyed men with guns who believe that anybody who doesn't think as they do should be incarcerated or exterminated. " - Jim Garrison, Former DA, New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by pluralist View Post
    Sell in May and go away!
    Ha !

Gold up. Although what good radioactive gold would be, I don't know.

Our Min. for Justice was interviewed on RTE this evening and asked if Ireland would be prepared for a nuclear war. Wouldn't affect us, he said.

I suppose we could get out those old iodine tablets from the back of the kitchen drawer.
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Markets falling globally after Trump's threat of fire and fury against Korea.
    He's been watching Pulp Fiction....
    Quote..Ezekiel 25:17
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. unquote.
    Happiness is an inside job.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456