Thread: Georgian citizenship for driving license

Default Georgian citizenship for driving license

That’s ridiculous! I’m on the edge of hysterics. I’ve got quite profitable business in Georgia. And first three months everything’s been OK. But then by Georgian ******* legislation it turned out that I’ve had to change my driving license. And then there’s been total nightmare. According recent rule for getting driving license all foreigners have to gain Georgian citizenship. And I wrote rather silly claiming letter, and gathered a lot of unnecessary documents, and paid royalties, and even set in the line near inspector’s office. Then I was waiting for an answer for a month. My business came to a standstill...
    They REFUSED ME IN GETTING GEORGIAN CITIZENSHIP BECAUSE I’VE GOT ANOTHER ONE. Sorry for Caps. But that’s unthinkable. They knew that from the beginning. But they made me pay those royalties I never get back, and being nervous, and wasting time in their offices just for ******* me off. Ha, ha! I’ve lost a lot of money and time. And now I’m going back. And Georgian officials have become fatter and fuller owing to my money and money of other fools hoping to make their profit in Georgia.
    I just want to warn others: never ever try to make business in Georgia. Don’t believe those fairy tales told by some morons and stool pigeons. Foreigner in Georgia is milch cow. They’ll soak all money from you and send you back without a cent but much cleverer.

Default Re: Georgian citizenship for driving license

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Koch View Post
    That’s ridiculous! I’m on the edge of hysterics. I’ve got quite profitable business in Georgia. And first three months everything’s been OK. But then by Georgian ******* legislation it turned out that I’ve had to change my driving license. And then there’s been total nightmare. According recent rule for getting driving license all foreigners have to gain Georgian citizenship. And I wrote rather silly claiming letter, and gathered a lot of unnecessary documents, and paid royalties, and even set in the line near inspector’s office. Then I was waiting for an answer for a month. My business came to a standstill...
    They REFUSED ME IN GETTING GEORGIAN CITIZENSHIP BECAUSE I’VE GOT ANOTHER ONE. Sorry for Caps. But that’s unthinkable. They knew that from the beginning. But they made me pay those royalties I never get back, and being nervous, and wasting time in their offices just for ******* me off. Ha, ha! I’ve lost a lot of money and time. And now I’m going back. And Georgian officials have become fatter and fuller owing to my money and money of other fools hoping to make their profit in Georgia.
    I just want to warn others: never ever try to make business in Georgia. Don’t believe those fairy tales told by some morons and stool pigeons. Foreigner in Georgia is milch cow. They’ll soak all money from you and send you back without a cent but much cleverer.
    Hi Raymond. Next time, forget Georgia. Bring your cash and your sweet innocence to Ireland

Default Re: Georgian citizenship for driving license

Quote Originally Posted by C. Flower View Post
    Hi Raymond. Next time, forget Georgia. Bring your cash and your sweet innocence to Ireland
    Where they’ll soak all money from you and send you back without a cent but much cleverer.
    Thus all which you call Sin, Destruction—in brief, Evil—that is my true element.