Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Israel's future

Default Re: Israel's future

Quote Originally Posted by Trow View Post
    You're a source that's for sure.

Palestinians should do the unthinkable/unpredictable and unblock the East Gate. If it were a game of chess......better still, if it pleases Allah.
    we are all sources, some better informed than others.. i suppose

i also am very capable of discriminating that which i would like to happen from that which is more likely to happen

i posted in the other thread that i read in Foreign Policy that a Coalition of Arab nations declared East Jerusalem the capital of Palestine .. Saudi Arabia however wants no business with those folks

When BiBi came out bitching that he would like the EU nations to follow the US and support Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, Portugal told him that we will be very happy to move the Portuguese embassy from Telaviv to West Jerusalem on the same day we establish a Portuguese embassy for Palestine in East Jerusalem.

What about you guys? what did your diplomats replied?

Default Re: Israel's future

Quote Originally Posted by random new yorker View Post

What about you guys? what did your diplomats replied?
    Well, widely reported locally.... Quote.. DUP councillors have walked out of a council meeting in protest against a motion calling on Donald Trump's to reverse his recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

In the motion, Cllr Donnelly said that given it is "the corporate position of this council to support the Palestinian cause and in the interest of peace in the Middle East" it called on "the US President to reverse his decision". unquote.. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-36409657.html
    Happiness is an inside job.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112