Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A.Q. Khan.. A warning from history regarding the Iranian bomb

Exclamation A.Q. Khan.. A warning from history regarding the Iranian bomb

Last edited by Cruimh; 16-04-2012 at 08:27 PM.

Default Re: A.Q. Khan.. A warning from history regarding the Iranian bomb

Any chance you could stop with the hasbara propaganda? And launching new threads every time in which to do it?

It's pretty rich warning of nuclear proliferation on behalf of a rogue, fake, state which has nuclear weapons in contravention of international non- proliferation treaties and which sold nuclear weapon technology to an apartheid government in South Africa.
    Think National. Act Local. Oh- and superstition is just the dark matter of human history.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    Such is what happens when states of poor quality goverenance aquire the bomb.
    Israel. The religious fundamentalists who run that failed entity pose a threat to the entire world with their possession of such weapons.
    Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the (female dog) that bore him is in heat again. Bertolt Brecht

I'm all in favour of an Iranian nuclear weapons programme. They can't be any more nuts than the Israelis. Hope that helps.
    Think National. Act Local. Oh- and superstition is just the dark matter of human history.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    Please debate the risk of nuclear prolifeation of the Iranian nuclear program.
    It would be better to discuss the threat that the Zionist headcases who actually possess nuclear weapons pose to the world. At least we would be talking about a threat that actually exists.
    Do not rejoice in his defeat, you men. For though the world has stood up and stopped the bastard, the (female dog) that bore him is in heat again. Bertolt Brecht

Israel has Iran in its crosshairs right now and will work to have the Americans attempt a regime change there or at least lend propaganda support in the UN Security Council to an Israeli strike.

I must say I am concerned about these religious fundamentalists getting their hands on the firing button of nuclear weapons. They believe that their god will be waiting to reward them when they die and have no feeling for the people of the world outside their own country. Whichever one is elected, it will be a very scary time for the human race.

Israeli or Muslim fundamentalists?

Quote Originally Posted by Binn Beal View Post
    I must say I am concerned about these religious fundamentalists getting their hands on the firing button of nuclear weapons. They believe that their god will be waiting to reward them when they die and have no feeling for the people of the world outside their own country. Whichever one is elected, it will be a very scary time for the human race.

The Zionists already have nuclear weapons... you are way behind the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Israel has Iran in its crosshairs right now and will work to have the Americans attempt a regime change there or at least lend propaganda support in the UN Security Council to an Israeli strike.
    There is a greater chance of me successfully performing Rachmaninov's 2nd Piano Concerto at Carnegie Hall than of the Security Council giving the Zionists the go ahead to attack anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Lord View Post
    There is a greater chance of me successfully performing Rachmaninov's 2nd Piano Concerto at Carnegie Hall than of the Security Council giving the Zionists the go ahead to attack anyone.
    The USA will veto any attempt to have the UN Security Council condemn an Israeli attack on Iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Lord View Post
    It would be better to discuss the threat that the Zionist headcases who actually possess nuclear weapons pose to the world. At least we would be talking about a threat that actually exists.

Don't suppose there'd be a chance that you'd pull your head outa your ass, would there ?

Personally I couldn't give a **** if India pulled the trigger on Pakistan and Israel pulled the trigger on Syria but you're supposed to be taking a wider view according to all your dialectical theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsedmethodist View Post
    Don't suppose there'd be a chance that you'd pull your head outa your ass, would there ?

Personally I couldn't give a **** if India pulled the trigger on Pakistan and Israel pulled the trigger on Syria but you're supposed to be taking a wider view according to all your dialectical theories.
    Personally I have no doubt that those raving religious fundamentalists would not hesitate to use their nuclear weapons if they thought that their Zionist entity which God personally granted them was threatened in any way. God would probably reward them for it.

And please refrain from abusive posting. You know where that will take you.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Con O'Sullivan View Post
    Israeli or Muslim fundamentalists?
    I'm afraid that just because the Israelis have nukes and may well be lunatic enough to use them, does not mean that the Iranians do not also pose a massive threat to "world peace", if such a thing exists.

A plague on both their houses.......metaphorically speaking.....

Israel and Iran can fire nukes at each other all day long as far as I'm concerned. Neither location contains any great loss to the world beyond archaeology.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast