Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Biffo View Post
    Now that the Y chromosome has retaken the park I have a question for the men here so all the women should stop reading now.

Can any of you recommend a good trimmer for nose and ear hair?

My hands are becoming more jealous of their autonomy as the years pass and I can no longer command them with the same assurance as in the past. Trimming with a scissors is increasingly a bloody business. If I'm to prevent my nose doing Willie Nelson impersonations a good electric trimmer is needed.

Suggestions welcome but bear in mind I'm keeping the beard so nothing that's part of a razor set le do thoil.
    Boots is the place for you my chap.
    There are those (I speak only for women) who agree that to kiss a man without a beard is to eat an egg without salt. I am not one of their number.
    I believe the egg and the salt are trapped there.

Might try that Griska. Tbh I'd try anything this morning if I thought it'd help
    Нооруз пиээ пурылыа выиттыа

'Our goal is to conquer state power for the Irish working class'
    Pat Rabitte, 1987

"Can I ask whether this is what the men of 1916 died for: a bailout from the German chancellor with a few shillings of sympathy from the British chancellor on the side?"
    Michael Noonan, November 2010

Quote Originally Posted by antiestablishmentarian View Post
    Might try that Griska. Tbh I'd try anything this morning if I thought it'd help
    Er, my pretend lawyer has suggested I insert some sort of disclaimer here.
    But he's usually wrong, so I'll ignore him this time.
    "This isn't working,
    My middle-brow f**ker"

Quote Originally Posted by fluffybiscuits View Post

On another issue, anyone know of any good hangover cures?
    I always find alcohol a fantastic cure. Works better if served with a variety of greasy food (curry sauce optional)
    Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. ~Oscar Ameringer

Quote Originally Posted by 5intheface View Post
    Mind you, if you want my advice, keep the ear stuff in case you need it up top at a later stage. The perfect comb-over.
    lol class

sugaring is a safe cheap way to remove nose and ear hair, it lasts way longer than clipping.

Best hangover cure is 500 ML of strong Barry's tea with Solpadene to taste.

Today been contemplating my navel, and boolean circuitry theory for meme mutation and evolution.

hiding inside Brendan Gleesons underwear drawer...

Well slept in till three and was like a zombie but few pints of Carlsberg about seven cured it all and delayed it to today....

@Griska, I look like I have been on heroin, Im death warmed up this afternoon...
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

On another issue, anyone know of any good hangover cures?
    The Atlantic Ocean.

20 seconds in that baby and the alcohol you consumed last night will be absorbed by your testicles which will by then be residing north of your kidneys.
    http://ancruiskeenlawnmower.wordpress.com/

If dreams were lightning, thunder was desire, this whole place would have burned down, a long time ago.

Wink Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

Quote Originally Posted by 5intheface View Post
    The Atlantic Ocean.

20 seconds in that baby and the alcohol you consumed last night will be absorbed by your testicles which will by then be residing north of your kidneys.
    Would a dip in the Liffey be healthier than what Im ingesting at the weekend sometimes
    History is the only true teacher, the revolution the best school for the proletariat - Rosa Luxembourg

Traditionally when a woman married she took her husband's name, then we had a period when she kept her own name and of late there's been a vogue for both the wife and children having both the husband and wife's family names.

Now that's all well and good but what's going to happen when the double-barrelled sprogs grow up and get married? What will Mary Smith-Jones call herself when she marries Joseph Greene-Browne?

It's an important question for, amongst others, compilers of telephone directories.

Would a dip in the Liffey be healthier than what Im ingesting at the weekend sometimes
    Go for the Liffey swim! That third eye you will develop might be useful

Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other. ~Oscar Ameringer

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Biffo View Post
    Traditionally when a woman married she took her husband's name, then we had a period when she kept her own name and of late there's been a vogue for both the wife and children having both the husband and wife's family names.

Now that's all well and good but what's going to happen when the double-barrelled sprogs grow up and get married? What will Mary Smith-Jones call herself when she marries Joseph Greene-Browne?

It's an important question for, amongst others, compilers of telephone directories.
    Two of the women in work did that and kept their own maiden name

Quote Originally Posted by DCon View Post
    Go for the Liffey swim! That third eye you will develop might be useful

I could have eyes in the back of my head

Default Maidir Le: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

Things on my mind?

Getting dry (im soaked) and reading up on ancient Ireland.

Drinking tea at the moment

Anyone anything else random to add?
    """ When I was six, or maybe seven, a flock of geese just went a fell out of the sky.

And wouldn't you know it, they landed SMACK on our roof! """

Our Bloodstained Roof
    Give me a misty day, pearly gray, silver, silky faced, wide-awake crescent-shaped smile

I could have eyes in the back of my head

A foreigner once told me that they heard that the reason Guinness was much nicer in Ireland was because it was made from water from the Liffey.

"I feckin hope not" says I

Quote Originally Posted by DCon View Post
    A foreigner once told me that they heard that the reason Guinness was much nicer in Ireland was because it was made from water from the Liffey.

"I feckin hope not" says I
    Would explain why Smithwicks is called Canal water....no way we're paying water rates!

Page 2 of 127 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast