Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,966 to 1,974 of 1974

Thread: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

Whoda thunkit. Brussels getting into local US politics..........

European Parliament talks DC statehood in same week Congressional Black Caucus also discusses the matter. By Kalina Newman in The DC Line: “In Strasbourg, France, Alex Mayer, a member of the European Parliament for the East of England area, spoke at a Sept. 12 plenary session of the legislative body that governs the European Union. Mayer used her allotted minute of speaking time to advocate on behalf of DC shadow Sen. Paul Strauss and his constituents in DC. ‘Frankly, when I heard that 700,000 U.S. citizens in Washington don’t have the right to elect congressmen or women, who actually get to vote on laws, I was baffled,’ Mayer said in her speech. ‘That’s more people than who live in Luxembourg or Malta combined — disenfranchised.’
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

How much would you pay for one of these..........50?

One more thing...

The Ostrichpillow Hood, one of the latest products from Madrid-based company Kawamura-Ganjavia, is designed to let its wearers find a little escape from their daily lives.

It's made of cotton, polyester, and spandex. It can be worn over the face for some peace and quiet, like a hood for warmth, or draped over the neck for "those relaxing moments of pure and simple freestyle."

This design is a new, sleeker iteration of the original Ostrichpillow, which became a hit through its Kickstarter campaign.

As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

Randomness - I shouldn't have snacked on crackers and cheese, followed by Aero and Brownies in the middle of the night.
    Terrible indigestion this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by maggot View Post
    They are even worse!!!

Ban the feckers. People walking around like zombies, staring at a little screen.
    and cyclin around and drivin around as well mate!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    How much would you pay for one of these..........50?

[FONT="]One more thing...
    [/FONT]

[FONT="]

The Ostrichpillow Hood, one of the latest products from Madrid-based company Kawamura-Ganjavia, is designed to let its wearers find a little escape from their daily lives.

It's made of cotton, polyester, and spandex. It can be worn over the face for some peace and quiet, like a hood for warmth, or draped over the neck for "those relaxing moments of pure and simple freestyle."

This design is a new, sleeker iteration of the original Ostrichpillow, which became a hit through its Kickstarter campaign.
    [/FONT]

i woke up with a bird 1 time could of done with 1 of them....

Quote Originally Posted by dedogs View Post
    and cyclin around and drivin around as well mate!!!!
    So true!

An expat in Paris, Rachel Donadio describes the dizzying experience of reacquainting with her former home on each trip back to the U.S. One standout difference? The buffet of toothpaste options at any given American drugstore.

Of course, other things leap out, too, on first impact back in New York: glacial air conditioning; cars that seem as big as studio apartments; chirpy customer service—any customer service; cheese that’s not so much cheese as oil poured into plastic; Amtrak, a national train service roughly twice as expensive and twice as slow as that of any self-respecting (albeit debt-ridden) European country. And then there are the significant social differences: gay people being super out and proud; people of color, and women, in positions of actual authority.

I might add to that the much greater US milk choice CB

While total milk sales have dropped by 2.6% over the past year, according to IRI data, it looks like plant-based milks have officially arrived. “The sector has moved past classics like soy and almond milk, and into more unique offerings like cashew, hemp, banana and pea dairy alternatives,” noted Jennette Rowan in a blog for The Food Institute.

A sure sign that I need to get out more. The radio tells me that personal reusable metal straws are "all the rage". I have yet to see one.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    A sure sign that I need to get out more. The radio tells me that personal reusable metal straws are "all the rage". I have yet to see one.
    know whats goin to happen next mate????? the knackers will be carryin them for knives!!!!

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132