Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 1972

Thread: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

  1. #1951
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    304

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    Russia says someone tried to drill a hole in the International Space Station. There’s an investigation underway into whether an air leak was a sabotage attempt or a production mishap.



    Rumors of a fella seen floating away, drill in hand, are at this point, unconfirmed.
    is there any of them astronouts a joyce or a ward or a macdonnagh????

  2. #1952
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    8,474

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Love it.....

    reuters
    Wine Spectator publisher sues Weed Spectator
    M. Shanken Communications Inc, the publisher of Wine Spectator magazine, has filed a lawsuit accusing the northern California-based operators of Weed Spectator of infringing its trademarks, and copying its familiar 100-point rating scale for wine to rate cannabis


    Get your weed rated here.......
    http://weedspectator.com/


    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

  3. #1953

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    Love it.....

    reuters
    Wine Spectator publisher sues Weed Spectator
    M. Shanken Communications Inc, the publisher of Wine Spectator magazine, has filed a lawsuit accusing the northern California-based operators of Weed Spectator of infringing its trademarks, and copying its familiar 100-point rating scale for wine to rate cannabis


    Get your weed rated here.......
    http://weedspectator.com/


    Who you talking too? There is nobody left here.

    Come over to P.ie, turn the lights off on your way out.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F. Kennedy

  4. #1954
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,989

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Quote Originally Posted by Bi ciuin View Post
    Who you talking too? There is nobody left here.

    Come over to P.ie, turn the lights off on your way out.
    Naaaa.

    Still plenty of connoisseurs of fine websites viewing and posting here.

  5. #1955
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    8,474

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Quote Originally Posted by Bi ciuin View Post
    Who you talking too? There is nobody left here.

    Come over to P.ie, turn the lights off on your way out.
    The primary reason I don't go to p.ie is because you're there. Yesterday you said you were done here, but you continue to post.

    P.S. I just can't be bothered to complain about your m*therfckuer post.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

  6. #1956
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    8,474

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Who is America was a dud. Cohen seems to be a one trick pony.

    Former Alabama senatorial candidate Roy Moore is suing comedian Sacha Baron Cohen for $95 million for defamation, emotional distress, and fraud. A disguised Cohen invited Moore, accused of assaulting teenage girls, onto his prank show "Who is America?" and had him take a "pedophile detector" test.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

  7. #1957
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,689

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    Who is America was a dud. Cohen seems to be a one trick pony.

    Former Alabama senatorial candidate Roy Moore is suing comedian Sacha Baron Cohen for $95 million for defamation, emotional distress, and fraud. A disguised Cohen invited Moore, accused of assaulting teenage girls, onto his prank show "Who is America?" and had him take a "pedophile detector" test.
    emotional distress?

  8. #1958
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    8,474

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    I can see some genius (Bi ciuin?) reading this and deciding they don't need a passport to travel to the US.

    International travelers at Dulles airport will soon have their faces scanned instead of handing over paper boarding passes and a passport. “U.S. citizens can opt out of being photographed, but non-U.S. citizens are required to have their pictures taken. Images of U.S. citizens are held for 12 hours and then discarded,” the Post reports.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

  9. #1959
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    8,474

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    If a certain pharmaceutical company's TV advertisements are to be believed, the US is currently undergoing an epidemic of Peyronie's disease.



    https://www.ispot.tv/ad/wxRQ/endo-ph...ronies-disease




    Buy your car online, collect it from a vending machine. Never speak with anyone.



    https://www.washingtonian.com/2018/0...-gaithersburg/
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

  10. #1960
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    8,474

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Note "scammers" not "spammers".


    • Nearly half of all cellphone calls next year will come from scammers, according to a First Orion report. (The Washington Post)






    Seriously
    How’s this for local politics? Judy B. Cochran, a great-grandmother and the newly elected mayor of Livingston, Tex., hunted down and shot a 580-pound alligator that she said had eaten one of her miniature horses.
    “Don’t mess with Nana,” she told the Houston Chronicle.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

  11. #1961
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    167

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    Note "scammers" not "spammers".


    [LIST][*]Nearly half of all cellphone calls next year will come from scammers, according to a First Orion report.
    Mobile phones are things from hell, and should be restricted to use by emergency and medical services

  12. #1962
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    8,474

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Quote Originally Posted by maggot View Post
    Mobile phones are things from hell, and should be restricted to use by emergency and medical services
    You're dating yourself......
    Smartphones have lot's of advantages over the older flip phone type.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

  13. #1963
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    167

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    You're dating yourself......
    Smartphones have lot's of advantages over the older flip phone type.
    They are even worse!!!

    Ban the feckers. People walking around like zombies, staring at a little screen.

  14. #1964
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    8,474

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    Quote Originally Posted by maggot View Post
    They are even worse!!!

    Ban the feckers. People walking around like zombies, staring at a little screen.
    It's called efficiency.........
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

  15. #1965
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    8,474

    Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

    One analyst group expects the global market for legal cannabis will be $32 billion by 2022. Right now, however, North America's three biggest pot stocks (Tilray, Canopy, and Cronos) have a combined market cap of about $40 billion. You do the math.
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

Page 131 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Share us
Follow Us