Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 1936

Thread: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

Default Re: The Absolute Thread of Randomness

Quote Originally Posted by random new yorker View Post
    YES !

I think next year you can expect to see a return to the original version of the contest with a lot more candidates singing in their own native languages.. .maybe you guys will submit one in Irish?
    bit of irish and english....

That would be cool. Needs to be a decent oul choon though!

Fragments of the stolen brain of St John Bosco found in a kettle.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-found-kettle/
    “ We cannot withdraw our cards from the game. Were we as silent and mute as stones, our very passivity would be an act. ”
    — Jean-Paul Sartre

any lad hasnt his turf home yet is a lazy ******!!!!

If you thought the world already had too many Starbucks stores, do I have bad news for you............
    From 27,000 today, to 37,000 by 2021.
    You may have to X out the subscription offer at the link to read the graphics.

http://www.barrons.com/articles/star...am=top-stories
    As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bobulescu View Post
    If you thought the world already had too many Starbucks stores, do I have bad news for you............
    From 27,000 today, to 37,000 by 2021.
    You may have to X out the subscription offer at the link to read the graphics.

http://www.barrons.com/articles/star...am=top-stories
    mate the 1 starbucks is 1 too many!!!!! terrible piss they sell and the prices are shockin!!!!

I'm something of an abnormality among my peers in that I drink neither tea nor coffee. Vile stuff ruins your teeth.
    The United Irishman. Updated 5/2/14

Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse go Deo View Post
    I'm something of an abnormality among my peers in that I drink neither tea nor coffee. Vile stuff ruins your teeth.
    god no mate i have to have me mug of tea in the morning or its a reefin pain in the head by dinnertime....

Touching tribute from a You-tube channel for a recently deceased fan, and some reflections on virtual communities.

Please excuse the video playing in background for first part of this video. It has nothing to do with the voice-over. I don't know what it is doing there.

Last edited by eamo; 09-12-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eamo View Post
    Touching tribute from a You-tube channel for a recently deceased fan, and some reflections on virtual communities.

Please excuse the video playing in background for first part of this video. It has nothing to do with the voice-over. I don't know what it is doing there.

I've had the misfortune to 'meet' a virtual community and as a result think everyone of em should be banned, they are parasitic feeding off each others worst instincts and convincing each other everything they do is right, legal and justified

Quote Originally Posted by bernadette View Post
    I've had the misfortune to 'meet' a virtual community and as a result think everyone of em should be banned, they are parasitic feeding off each others worst instincts and convincing each other everything they do is right, legal and justified
    Hi bernadette. I thought a virtual community was just people who post on the same site. Is there more to it than that? (serious question)

[QUOTE=eamo;467878]Hi bernadette. I thought a virtual community was just people who post on the same site. Is there more to it than that? (serious question)[/QUO

Yes

Hi bernadette. I thought a virtual community was just people who post on the same site. Is there more to it than that? (serious question)
    [QUOTE=bernadette;467880]
    Hi bernadette. I thought a virtual community was just people who post on the same site. Is there more to it than that? (serious question)[/QUO

Yes
    She's answered the door to Arlene Foster and her DUP mates looking for votes.
    Happiness is an inside job.

[QUOTE=Trow;467881]

She's answered the door to Arlene Foster and her DUP mates looking for votes.
    I see loyalists, DUP and Unionists as Irish and the chances of me answering the door to any Irish person depends entirely on if I know them in which case - not a chance

[QUOTE=bernadette;467882]
    Quote Originally Posted by Trow View Post

I see loyalists, DUP and Unionists as Irish and the chances of me answering the door to any Irish person depends entirely on if I know them in which case - not a chance
    I'm Irish, i'm gonna knock your door.
    Happiness is an inside job.

Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130 LastLast