PDA

View Full Version : Mayday

Xray
07-04-2010, 11:09 AM
So whats going to be happening this year to mark the day of the workers?

Strikes in the PS for a start?

johnfás
07-04-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm going to a wedding in a fine country house :D.

C. Flower
07-04-2010, 11:20 AM

I was thinking about this last night. When is it? They always seem to try to avoid having it on May 1st which is the international Workers' Day.

It's the obvious day for everyone to come out.

Digout
07-04-2010, 11:35 AM
Workers' Day.

Workers in unions or not in unions?

C. Flower
07-04-2010, 11:54 AM

All workers. Peasants can join in too :D

Tony1975
07-04-2010, 12:08 PM
I was just going to go and ****** a McDonalds. The usual really.

C. Flower
07-04-2010, 12:21 PM
I was just going to go and ******* a McDonalds. The usual really.

Never touch the stuff meself ;)

Digout
07-04-2010, 12:25 PM
I was just going to go and ******** a McDonalds. The usual really.

I like McDonalds, but prefer Burger King or KFC. These outlets are sacred as far as I'm concerned.

RighteousAnger
07-04-2010, 12:26 PM

Strikes in the PS for a start?The public sector employees are not workers. A worker is someone who is engaged in producing something.

An employee of the state receives a salary and benefits but produces little of or nothing of value.

Xray
07-04-2010, 01:51 PM
The public sector employees are not workers. A worker is someone who is engaged in producing something.

An employee of the state receives a salary and benefits but produces little of or nothing of value.

except passports apparently...

Xray
07-04-2010, 01:53 PM

Well going by the job the unions are doing I would say many more will not be in a union soon either way. PS, private, union, no union, job, no job, we are all in big trouble now in my opinion.

Xray
07-04-2010, 01:54 PM
The public sector employees are not workers. A worker is someone who is engaged in producing something.

What do bank workers produce?
Except back holes that is?

Digout
07-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Well going by the job the unions are doing I would say many more will not be in a union soon either way. PS, private, union, no union, job, no job, we are all in big trouble now in my opinion.

We are all deep in the brown stuff, well, all apart from the union leaders. Fat cats.

RighteousAnger
07-04-2010, 01:55 PM
except passports apparently...The passport office in Molesworth Street do not produce the passports. They merely issue them. The document is manufactured by some printers in Balbriggan I believe. Secondly, passports only have value because the public sector/government force people to buy them. Passports are a tax on people. An essential one maybe. But a tax nonetheless.

Again, I say, the public sector produce little or nothing of value for the economy or society.

C. Flower
07-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Drifting a bit off here everyone.

May Day is the topic.

Xray
07-04-2010, 01:58 PM
The passport office in Molesworth Street do not produce the passports. They merely issue them. The document is produce by some printers in Balbriggan I believe. Secondly, passports only have value because the public sector/government force people to buy them. Passports are a tax on people. An essential one maybe. But a tax nonetheless.

Again, I say, the public sector produce little or nothing of value for the economy or society.

Thats grand then, you wont mind when we are on strike, it will save you a fortune.

By the way the printer in Balbriggan is a PS printer.

Xray
07-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Drifting a bit off here everyone.

May Day is the topic.

It all comes back to the same thing, we are privatising the functions of the state and nationalising private debt, that is what Mayday is all about this year. You dont need to be from the far left to be pretty keyed up this year.

RighteousAnger
07-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Thats grand then, you wont mind when we are on strike, it will save you a fortune. I wont mind at all. Strike all you want. Im totally independent of the state. The only interaction I have with the state is when they extort money from me and call it taxation.

Xray
07-04-2010, 02:02 PM
I wont mind at all. Strike all you want. Im totally independent of the state. The only interaction I have with the state is when they extort money from me and call it taxation.

Good for you, have private A/E and fire brigade nearby do we?

RighteousAnger
07-04-2010, 02:03 PM
By the way the printer in Balbriggan is a PS printer.The printer was purchased from the private sector with money taxed from the private sector. The PS operator pressing the button on the printer on how to operate the machine was trained by the private sector.

The public sector produce little or nothing for society. They feed off society like parasites. All ecosystems have parasites. This is a natural phenomenon.

RighteousAnger
07-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Good for you, have private A/E and fire brigade nearby do we?I already said I am independent of the state. Did you not understand that?

For most of human history humans operated without public sector fire brigades. The presence or lack of a public sector fire brigade is irrelevant to me.

C. Flower
07-04-2010, 02:14 PM
I already said I am independent of the state. Did you not understand that?

For most of human history humans operated without public sector fire brigades. The presence or lack of a public sector fire brigade is irrelevant to me.

Don't use the public sewerage system ? :eek:

RighteousAnger
07-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Don't use the public sewerage system ? :eek:If you knew anything about this country at all, you'd know that Ireland has a huge proportion of its people in one off houses not connected to any public sewerage but using private septic tanks instead. Every ******** knows that.

Sam Lord
07-04-2010, 06:47 PM

Please let me know where your gaff is so that I can come and rob it the next time you are out. That is presuming you can get out without using any of the state provided roads. I won't be bothering about fingerprints as I am presuming the gardai will not be brought into the matter. I might set the place on fire when I leave, however. This could be a problem for you as you are obviously not connected to any state provided water supply. Running to the stream with buckets could prove ineffective.

greengoose
07-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Please let me know where your gaff is so that I can come and rob it the next time you are out. That is presuming you can get out without using any of the state provided roads. I won't be bothering about fingerprints as I am presuming the gardai will not be brought into the matter. I might set the place on fire when I leave, however. This could be a problem for you as you are obviously not connected to any state provided water supply. Running to the stream with buckets could prove ineffective.

The man might let you have two barrels of buckshot up the ass. No fingerprints on that either. :D

RighteousAnger
07-04-2010, 07:38 PM
This could be a problem for you as you are obviously not connected to any state provided water supply. Running to the stream with buckets could prove ineffective.Youve just identified yourself as another ignorant fool. Are you completely ignorant of how irish life functions outside of the towns? Everyone in this country who is not connected to municipal water has a ground water supply. No stream required.

C. Flower
07-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Youve just identified yourself as another ignorant fool. Are you completely ignorant of how irish life functions outside of the towns? Everyone in this country who is not connected to municipal water has a ground water supply. No stream required.

If your ground water supply is anywhere near your septic tank you'll be needing medical facilities.

Slim Buddha
07-04-2010, 08:22 PM
It's a Saturday. I am due to go to the United States for a week. Not by choice.

Cassandra Syndrome
07-04-2010, 08:31 PM

Seeing that the crops failed, can we a sacrifice this Mayday?

Any suggestions? I know of a few that would burn well into the night..

http://paganbookworm.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/wickerman.jpg

C. Flower
07-04-2010, 08:46 PM
It's a Saturday. I am due to go to the United States for a week. Not by choice.

Give them our fraternal greetings :)

Xray
07-04-2010, 11:22 PM

For most of human history we did not wash and made fire with sticks in a field, whats your point?

You are an idiot.
Why don't you live on an island alone somewhere?
without broadband.

The rest of us are trying to fill pots holes, educate kids, mind ill people, save jobs and make the country worth living in. Meals on wheels might not win dragons den but it got my vote. Selfish, money worshipers like you are the reason this country is broke.

ZANU-FF
07-04-2010, 11:29 PM
We are all deep in the brown stuff, well, all apart from the union leaders. Fat cats.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu137/barname/lazy_cat.jpg