PDA

View Full Version : Rebels take over courtroom in Birkenhead and attempt to arrest the judge

Seán Ryan
09-03-2011, 08:25 PM
This has to be seen to be believed!

On Tuesday last, a group of people brought proceedings in a courtroom in Birkenhead to a standstill as they attempted to arrest the judge for treason and contempt of court.

The folks involved seem to be an offshoot of the "Freemen" movement. These particular folks are more into their personal sovereignty than the Freemen.

We have lots of these folks in Ireland. In Ireland the group wants to abolish the BAR, have the country restore its full sovereignty and base justice on Brehon law.

Personally, I don't agree with most of their reasoning. But I do like dissent.

YouTube - ENGLISHMEN ARREST AN UNLAWFUL (COMMON LAW) JUDGE AND SEIZE HIS COURT (OLERON LAW)

Here's what was happening outside the court at the same time:

YouTube - CHAOS OUTSIDE OF BIRKENHEAD COURT AS LAWFUL REBELLION PROTESTS ARE MADE

The Liverpool Echo wrote a good article about the event:
Protestors storm Birkenhead county court and attempt to arrest judge (http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2011/03/08/protestors-storm-birkenhead-county-court-and-attempt-to-arrest-judge-100252-28293866/)

For folks who are interested in learning more about the Freemen, they have their own site with its own radio station. Tír na Saor (http://tirnasaor.com/)

Kev Bar
09-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Dissent?
I'm totally opposed to that.

Seán Ryan
09-03-2011, 08:40 PM

dissent?
I'm totally opposed to that.

:)

Buddha
09-03-2011, 08:47 PM
Isn't that great? Maybe rebellion is in the air after all, just hasn't reached us yet. It's dem westerly winds.

Seán Ryan
09-03-2011, 09:06 PM
To toss the cat bodily amongst the pigeons, I should point out the following:

i. Many Freemen members aided our buddy Declan Ganley in his efforts to [email protected] the "no" campaign in both the recent Lisbon jokes.

ii. David Icke is a fan of the Freeman mindset and his magical thinking is regularly regurgitated as Freeman doctrine.

That said, I know lots of folks associated with this group, who want nothing to do with the two points I've just made. Time for the split methinks :)

Buddha
09-03-2011, 10:13 PM
To toss the cat bodily amongst the pigeons, I should point out the following:

i. Many Freemen members aided our buddy Declan Ganley in his efforts to [email protected] the "no" campaign in both the recent Lisbon jokes.

ii. David Icke is a fan of the Freeman mindset and his magical thinking is regularly regurgitated as Freeman doctrine.

That said, I know lots of folks associated with this group, who want nothing to do with the two points I've just made. Time for the split methinks :)

Oh, Declan Ganley and David Icke! The Lizard and the Lizard Adherent! What a disappointment. The Illuminati at a court in Merseyside. Not exactly how I pictured them.