View Full Version : Is it time that IBEC just disbanded.
26-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Heard IBEC spokesman and FF apologist Danny McCoy on the radio at lunchtime and realised that this group of greedy little shytes are afforded far too much airtime . The have never come forward with any proposal that didn't involve more profits for them and less wages for their employees.
Their constant cheerleading of FF is more than enough reason for them to be disbanded
26-11-2010, 04:29 PM
No, the best way is disband RTE and they gave so much airtime to FF and their cronies over the years. It's about time to strip and clear out every FFer's in every area such as business, Courts, Gardai's and of course RTE.
Captain Con O'Sullivan
26-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Well at least IBEC's public relations key messages are easy;
(1) There should be no regulation in order that business should flourish
(2) There should be little or no pay or conditions in order that business should flourish
(3) If you make us pay tax then business can't flourish
(4) If you don't make that Garda go away then business won't flourish
(5) If you don't make us the real government then business won't flourish
Anyone would think they don't know how to calculate costs, add a margin and sell something at a price people want to buy. I'm not sure IBEC actually knows how business should flourish.
26-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Here here. They are rotten to the core
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.