PDA

View Full Version : Primetime - New Pay Increases for Anglo Irish Staff

C. Flower
23-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Primetime is breaking the news that some Anglo Irish Bank staff are going to be getting substantial pay rises.

greengoose
23-03-2010, 09:56 PM
That is a direct result of those "TOUGH DECISIONS" the government are making. It's called sharing the pain.

Xray
23-03-2010, 09:58 PM
And people said that the PS would not get pay rises from this government.
I look forward to the same rise as my colleagues in anglo

ang
23-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Have to agree with you there Xray.

What's good enough for one sector of the PS is good enough for another.
I had previously thought that because of the economic crisis PS had no choice but to take a hit, not anymore it's a free for all now.

Digout
24-03-2010, 12:14 AM
Alan Dukes = FF

C. Flower
24-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Alan Dukes = FF

Yes, I'd noticed that too. Entryist ?

Digout
24-03-2010, 12:24 AM
Yes, I'd noticed that too. Entryist ?

Well, he did keep Haughey in power and helped facilitate that thieFF in stealing over 80 million from the Republic.

I saw Dukes walking down baggot street about a month ago, I was going to stop him and have a word. Decided to leave him. I now regret that I did not deck him.

PaddyJoe
24-03-2010, 12:24 AM
The only positive thing I see here is that at least this kind of information is making its way to the public domain. I think that the wall of secrecy around Anglo will crumble bit by bit. This is the second story from inside Anglo in the last couple of weeks that the government and bank would have liked to keep quiet.

Digout
24-03-2010, 12:25 AM
The only positive thing I see here is that at least this kind of information is making its way to the public domain. I think that the wall of secrecy around Anglo will crumble bit by bit. This is the second story from inside Anglo in the last couple of weeks that the government and bank would have liked to keep quiet.

I want to see Alan Dukes in jail.

C. Flower
24-03-2010, 01:07 PM
So, Brian Cowen has expressed his support for the pay rises, at the same time as he says that they are not something that Government has any control over.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/cowen-defends-pay-rises-for-staff-at-anglo-irish-bank-451195.html

Digout
24-03-2010, 01:08 PM
So, Brian Cowen has expressed his support for the pay rises, at the same time as he says that they are not something that Government has any control over.

These are the staff that know a lot about the sins of FF, of course Cowen will protect them.

ZANU-FF
24-03-2010, 01:10 PM
I want to see Alan Dukes in jail.

yes, he's a traitor

Xray
24-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Look middle management in anglo have to be kept sweet, they know too much. They know how the bank works and the know where the skeletons are buried.

The only PS workers that will be looked after from here on in are senior civil servants that will be used to shaft the rest of us, and state bankers. Everyone else has nothing to offer that the public can afford or wants.

Can you imagine the BS that is going to go on once NAMA getting going. Every connected lawyer, accountant and tradesman in the country will be submitting bills to it for about 20 years. It will make tribunals look like a joke. 100 odd managers in anglo creaming it is the least of our worries.