PDA

View Full Version : Nama lads get a pay rise.

Xray
13-03-2010, 12:35 AM
http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/0312/nama.html

It is just one kick in the figs after another. Lenny says they are going to be over worked this year so they need it.

I am bloody well over worked too and I got a pay cut, twice. And i do something other than give tax money to criminally negligent bankers.

What planet are these idiots on?

A 70% pay increase.

70%

Have the actually even done anything yet?

This going to be a gravy train to beat any gravy train ever even thought of. The restaurants of dublin will be saved by NAMA lunches.

Tony1975
13-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Couldn't quite believe this when I heard it. €170,000. I don't know what to say TBH.

PaddyJoe
13-03-2010, 12:46 AM
Its a good gig for the lads alright. Was it 2.5 billion that has been allocated just for NAMA administration costs? A bail out for solicitors, accountants and estate agents. Not for nothing that we have plenty of the above professions represented on the Soldiers of Destiny front bench.
In fairness it would be awful to see the likes of these young well educated professionals having to emigrate!
Where's the sarcasm smiley icon thingy?

Xray
13-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Where's the sarcasm smiley icon thingy?

probably in london to get away from this kip:mad:

Fing Fers
13-03-2010, 12:57 AM
This aint on, we got to put a stop to this, forever will it continue. We are being given the one finger. No way on earth should pay rises be dished out, not when the rest of us have only enough to make ends meet. These SCAMA people have no interest in the job at hand, only in it for the money, already they seem to be crying over work load wanting more money.

Their is over 400,000 people who've got no job to go to, I cant bet their is a good deal of people ready and 100% able to take on the task of SCAMA, ones who'll actual perform and work better for a fraction of the cost.

Time to take to streets like our Greek friends.

I'm free all of next week, the week after and more than likely the week after that.

Xray
13-03-2010, 01:11 AM
I like my little vote thing :D

its a bit like an saddam hussain election

moss
13-03-2010, 01:14 AM
I like my little vote thing :D

its a bit like an saddam hussain election

Loaded ???

PaddyJoe
13-03-2010, 02:15 AM
I'm casting around for a reason to vote yes. Feck it, can't find one.

Cassandra Syndrome
13-03-2010, 02:16 AM
It is an outrage. Imagine getting a job to look after a portfolio of assets and them assets value fall by 70%. As punishment for this sloppy management you get a 70% payrise. Zanu FF voodoo economics! You couldn't script this!

PS - Frank Daly used to be head of the Revenue Commissioners. When he retired he got a massive send off party in a very exclusive club by the Bankers. Why would a certain industry pay for a massive party for a taxman?!!!

Cassandra Syndrome
13-03-2010, 02:17 AM
I'm casting around for a reason to vote yes. Feck it, can't find one.

Mind Manipulation Zanu FF Stockholm Syndrome technique?!!!:eek:

Fing Fers
13-03-2010, 02:32 AM
If anyone needs any proof this is it. FFrauders buddies became a bit cash strapped due to the auld recession, after NAMA was drafted up FFraud went about looking after the boys. FFraud announced the costs for running the SCAMA circus minus thousands per head so Irish sheeple would think they were getting value for money, after SCAMA got the go ahead, FFraud then returned to original costs they had worked out to sort out the boys.

Never once were SCAMA going to work for a basic wage, the whole lot was set up from the get go, mass pilferage of the public coffers before they are dead and buried.

Imagine what these SCAMA's are going to be making next year or the year after, then imagine how much its going to cost for the tribunal after the sheeple have turned off Coronation street and woke up.

PaddyJoe
13-03-2010, 02:38 AM
Mind Manipulation Zanu FF Stockholm Syndrome technique?!!!:eek:
I was being kinda sarcastic. It bugs me that there isn't a smiley thingy for sarcasm! Maybe it should look like a smiley thumbing it's nose...:)

PaddyJoe
13-03-2010, 02:40 AM
Mind Manipulation Zanu FF Stockholm Syndrome technique?!

Ah, got it now! Thats what happened to poor old Alan Dukes...

mutley
13-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Why are the Irish, hust taking this!!!!!

I used to see the odd thread on p.ie about flouride in the water, I never gave it much attention. I think I'll go back and read it :eek:

C. Flower
13-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Read Naomi Klein, The Shock Doctrine.
While we are worrying about whether we will be able to keep the roof over our heads, they have no such worries. A crisis is seen as an opportunity to push through measures that would not get a look in in "normal" times.

US invasion of Haiti on the back of a devastating earthquake is an example. Or Paulson's bailout. Here, they will see it as a good opportunity to break the Unions and drive wages down.

Fianna Fail was never that happy with FDI wage levels that made it hard to get cheap labour to serve in the bar, shop or office.

Digout
13-03-2010, 09:49 AM
For those who still believe in passive protest against FF, this news should show you its time for more serious, direct action.

We never finished the civil war, and we need to remove these gombeen, properly,

Fing Fers
13-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Why are the Irish, hust taking this!!!!!

I used to see the odd thread on p.ie about flouride in the water, I never gave it much attention. I think I'll go back and read it :eek:

Has to be the tap water, I used to joke about FF upping the fluoride levels over the last year to dumb down the people, now I think they really are doing it.

C. Flower
13-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Has to be the tap water, I used to joke about FF upping the fluoride levels over the last year to dumb down the people, now I think they really are doing it.

:D

But at least our teeth will be good.

mutley
13-03-2010, 10:35 PM
:D

But at least our teeth will be good.

You sure about that?, the Celtic tiger, turned out to be pretty toothless :)

Xray
15-03-2010, 09:17 PM
I cant believe someone voted for the pay rise :(

C. Flower
15-03-2010, 09:51 PM
You sure about that?, the Celtic tiger, turned out to be pretty toothless :)

http://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=5&ved=0CBIQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbigcatnews.blogspot.com%2F2010%2F 02%2Ftigers-in-wild-face-risk-of-extinction.html&rct=j&q=tigers+in+danger+of+extinction+2010&ei=fqueS7mvHKP40wTii9XCCg&usg=AFQjCNGkPOsHrbnSPTZrsWZ9ljt8EouqMg

ang
20-03-2010, 08:21 AM
So not only do they get a payrise, it now transpires that they will be looking after less developers.

They,ve decided to hand back more of the loans to the banks. The banks will of course be paid for these services.

More Here:-

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/nama-to-reduce-number-of-developers-it-manages-itself-2105691.html