PDA

View Full Version : Free On-Line Political Game

DUB
20-09-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm not sure where to post this, definitely goes under spare time, not so much health and fitness :D

Is there anyone here who plays e-sim

E-Sim is a free online multiplayer/social browser game, where Ireland is doing very badly. We are trying to get a few more Irish people to join to boast our numbers.

The following are the main parts of the game;

Military - Defend Ireland against attacks from enemies/ declare war on neighbouring countries/ fight in global wars
Political - Get elected to the Dail or even become Taoiseach/ run your own political party or just be a party member
Economy - Work/ run your own company (manage your employees) /trade on the stock market (the list goes on)

At the moment Ireland is doing terrible, most of the country has been taken over by the UK. That's where you can help, the more players we get to join, the better Ireland will get. You only need to spend a few minutes each day to help Ireland, however the longer you spend on e-sim the more you will get out of it.

If anyone is interested just click on the link here http://primera.e-sim.org/lan.151244/

It might take you a bit of time to find your way in the game, but give it a few days and it will grow on you. My username in the game is DUB, so if you have any questions contact me in the game or here.

http://primera.e-sim.org/lan.151244/

PaddyJoe
20-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Interesting. I see the Irish 'right' political party seems to be well over represented and and the lone Irish 'anarchist' got banned:D

DUB
20-09-2012, 08:54 PM
Hi Paddy,

There is only one political party for the "right" the rest are all left leaning. But like the real world the left struggle to get on together :p

The lone anarchist wasn't always alone, there were many, but it was found out that "they" were just one. He had many different accounts, so he got banned from the game :D

Andrew49
20-09-2012, 09:27 PM
An oldie but a goldie. Didn't we have this up before?

fluffybiscuits
21-09-2012, 04:25 PM
I signed up

same nickname as here :)

20 yards of linen=1 coat
21-09-2012, 04:34 PM
The Poles are doing well anyway. Strong presence from the homeland over to Alaska and beyond, and then down in Spain as well. Think we can get them to go after the Brits for us? :)

fluffybiscuits
21-09-2012, 04:38 PM
The Poles are doing well anyway. Strong presence from the homeland over to Alaska and beyond, and then down in Spain as well. Think we can get them to go after the Brits for us? :)

Lets form an alliance with them and go after them :D

fluffybiscuits
21-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Im not too sure what Im doing!

LukeZo
21-09-2012, 06:04 PM
Hey,

I'm currently the Taoiseach of Ireland. Sorry about that welcoming message, apparently it wasn't updated, which must be a bug. If you need Q5 food, just message me/reply here and I'll send you some from Ireland Org. It's a simple game, but it does take some "getting into to". Aaand, Poland are with the UK in an alliance called OMEGA. Along with France, Sweden, Finland, Latvia, Ukraine and that's about it I think. So we can't do that :P. We was planning to attack Canada tho if we got enough players.

DUB
21-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Hey LukeZo,

The poles might be top dogs now, but we're catching up on them. All we need is another 2,000 players and we can rule the world. The Poles might be in an alliance with the Brits now, but that can easily change.

Is there any Poles living in Ireland on this forum, come and join Ireland, there must be a few hanging around.

LukeZo
21-09-2012, 06:22 PM
The Irish Empire shall conquer all that stand in its path. :P. But yeah, alliances change and I'm sure we'll retake all our regions in time.

DUB
24-10-2012, 09:01 PM
Any more newcomers want to join, we are in a war with Canada :eek: at the moment and could do with getting a few more new players to help Ireland.

There are a few Political World members, so come and join us :D

http://primera.e-sim.org/lan.151244/

DUB
27-12-2012, 03:14 PM
We have now regained all parts of Ireland (including the North) and have freed Scotland and parts of England, We are now marching on to London. :D

If anyone is interested just click on the link here http://primera.e-sim.org/lan.151244/ :p

C. Flower
27-12-2012, 07:59 PM
MOD

<I suggest that anyone who doesn't want their ID here linked to another site logs off and uses a different ID>

C. Flower
27-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Probably will be re-opened, but I have closed this thread to check out the linked site viz a viz any possibility of identity phishing.

Please would anyone wanting to post a "sign up" link of any kind please contact me by Pm first to discuss.

MOD CF

Sam Lord
29-03-2013, 04:58 AM
Interesting. I see the Irish 'right' political party seems to be well over represented and and the lone Irish 'anarchist' got banned:D

Well, I joined up as it seemed interesting but at this stage I would have to advise people to steer well clear. The game is essentially the preserve of right wing Eastern Europeans (Poland and Lithuania are dominating the world:rolleyes:). Today I received a mod warning and had my avatar removed because it contained a hammer and sickle. Apparently this is representative of an "offensive ideology". Avatars that are representative of capitalism are Ok though.

I hope none of these people have to live in the real world as they will find themselves increasingly offended.

C. Flower
29-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Well, I joined up as it seemed interesting but at this stage I would have to advise people to steer well clear. The game is essentially the preserve of right wing Eastern Europeans (Poland and Lithuania are dominating the world:rolleyes:). Today I received a mod warning and had my avatar removed because it contained a hammer and sickle. Apparently this is representative of an "offensive ideology". Avatars that are representative of capitalism are Ok though.

I hope none of these people have to live in the real world as they will find themselves increasingly offended.

Sorry to hear that Ireland's plan for global domination under the red flag was not successful.

Sam Lord
29-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Sorry to hear that Ireland's plan for global domination under the red flag was not successful.

One can only try ....:cool: